Historic Markerville Creamery Museum
Hours of Operation 2013
The Markerville Creamery Museum will open Saturday May 18th.
We'll kick off the summer season with a Pancake Breakfast at 9:00 am. We hope to see you there!
NEW HOURS FOR 2013!
We're open daily from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Self and Guided tours: Learn how a creamery operated in the 1930's.
- $3.00 (adult)
- $2.00 (seniors & children)
- $10.00 (family)
"Kaffistofa" Our Icelandic Coffee Shop
- Foothills Creamery Ice Cream
- Light lunches with an Icelandic flair
- Manager's Specials
"Pint Size" Gift Shop Offers a selection of unique gifts and books
- Local artisans & handcrafters
- Photo exhibit of our pioneers
- Enjoy the gazebo, picnic tables or outdoor stage
- Our Miniature Markerville, set in 1910, will be on display in August
- Take a stroll across the nearby walking bridge or to the playground
- Pick up a brochure in the Creamery and take a walk through the hamlet to locate building sites and facts from the turn of the century
- Enjoy the quiet and the scenic beauty of this historic hamlet.
We welcome tour groups!
- Group rates with lunches are available
- Call (403) 728-3006 or 1 -877 728-3007
- Information and bookings are taken by Carol Bayntun (403) 728-3092